Zucchini with Greek Yogurt Garlic & Lemon Sauce
1 hour 20 minutes
About this recipe:We couldn't help but try out this viral zucchini recipe, but with our own added flare. This zucchini makes for a perfect appetizer or side dish, using our Greek Herb & Lemon Olive Oil to elevate every bite. Plus, You'll want to put this Greek Yogurt Garlic & Lemon Sauce on everything you make. Enjoy!
For the Zucchini:
- 2 Zucchini, sliced in half then scored diagonally
- 3-4 Tablespoons Kosterina Greek Herb + Lemon EVOO
For the Greek Yogurt Garlic & Lemon Sauce:
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Kosterina Greek Herb + Lemon EVOO
- 1 Head Roasted Garlic
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Small Handful of Parsley
For the Zucchini:
- Set oven to 400 degrees. Cut 1 head of garlic in half, coat with 1 tablespoon Kosterina EVOO, wrap in foil and bake for 30 minutes to roast. Once Garlic is done roasting and removed from the oven, increase the oven temperature to 425 degrees to prepare for the Zucchini.
- While Garlic is in the oven, cut Zucchini in half and score each side diagonally. Generously salt Zucchini, let sit for 20 minutes to remove moisture. Pat Zucchini dry with a paper towel.
- In a large oven safe pan, heat 3-4 Tablespoons of Kosterina Greek Herb + Lemon on a medium heat. Place Zucchini score side down in the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes, until golden brown. Remove pan from stove and place in oven at 425 for about 20 minutes. Flip Zucchini half way.
- While Zucchini is baking, prepare Greek Yogurt Garlic Lemon Sauce. Place all ingredients in a food processor and chop.
- Spread Greek Yogurt Garlic Lemon Sauce on a large plate and top with Zucchini. Top Zucchinj with crumbled Feta and shredded Mint.
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Authentic Mediterranean flavor for dressing a salad or marinating chicken.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Always have the Original on hand with a half case of 500ml (6 bottles).