EVOO Chocolate Chunk Cookies
About this recipe:Trust us on this one, extra virgin olive oil makes for a uniquely delicious cookie with a crispy outside and chewy center. Especially if you're pressed for time - these are a winner and must try.
- 1 1/2 Cup GF flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 Cup Kosterina Everyday EVOO
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar 1 egg
- 1.5 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chunks (chop up chocolate bar or from a bag)
- Flaky Sea Salt for topping
- In a bowl or standing mixer, mix together the granulated sugar, brown sugar, salt, and olive oil.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla extract, mixing gently until just combined.
- Add in the flour and baking soda.
- Break apart or chop the EVOO Dark Chocolate Bars into large & small chunks. Mix until combined into a soft dough.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes in a refrigerator.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- Scoop the dough with an ice-cream scooper onto your baking sheet leaving at least 2 inches of space between cookies and 2 inches of space from the edges of the pan so that the cookies can spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until the edges have started to barely brown
- Once removed from the oven, let cool
- Sprinkle sea salt on top (optional) + enjoy!
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
In this recipe
Specifically crafted with cooks and bakers in mind.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.