Blueberry Burrata Salad
About this recipe:This Blueberry Burrata Salad is made with a Blueberry Crushed Fruit Vinegar reduction, a sweet, tart, and vibrant dressing. Drizzle it over a bed of fresh arugula, add roasted pecans for an extra crunch, and top it off with fresh berries for a subtle sweetness. Serve it as a side salad or a beautiful appetizer that your guests are guaranteed to love.
- 2 tablespoon Kosterina Blueberry Crushed Fruit Vinegar
- 1 ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup pecans
- 8 oz burrata
- 1 cup arugula
- ½ cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoon Kosterina Original Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- On a baking sheet, spread out ½ cup pecans. Bake in oven for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, cook 1 cup of blueberries and 2 tbs Kosterina Blueberry Crushed Fruit Vinegar over medium heat for about 10 minutes, occasionally stirring. Blueberries should start to break up and sauce should begin to thicken. Once thickened, remove from heat and set aside for at least 20 minutes to completely cool.
- On a serving platter, add 1 cup arugula and ½ cup baby spinach. In the center, add the 8 oz burrata cheese ball. Top the blueberry balsamic reduction over the burrata. Sprinkle toasted pecans and remaining ¼ cup fresh blueberries over the salad. Drizzle 2 tbs Kosterina Original Extra Virgin Olive Oil over salad. Salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a spin on a recipe by A Folks Tale
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
In this recipe
The perfect combination of tangy and sweet, these vinegars will brighten up any salad, cocktail or mocktail.
Always have the Original on hand with a half case of 500ml (6 bottles).