Portobello Mushroom Stuffed with Goat Cheese, Prosciutto & Fried Egg
- 4 portobello mushrooms, gills and stems removed
- 4 large eggs
- 4 thinly slices of prosciutto
- 4 Tsp of goat cheese
- 4 Tsp Kosterina EVOO
- Fresh Parsley for garnish
- Cracked Pepper
- Maldon Salt to finish
- Preheat oven to 425 and set rack 6 - 8” away from broiler in oven.
- Rub mushrooms all over with Kosterina EVOO and place on baking sheet. Bake 3 - 4 min on each side until moisture has released from mushroom. Remove from oven and drain liquid.
- Once mushrooms are cooled, gently wrap prosciutto slices around the rim of the cap. Add goat cheese in the middle of each mushroom and crack an egg overtop. (it is ok if some egg might run off the edges)
- Bake in the oven for 5 - 8 minutes depending on your likeness of how well done you prefer your eggs. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, cracked pepper, and flaky Maldom sea salt.
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
The perfect combination of tangy and sweet, fresh crushed fruit and no added sugar.
Taste all of our flavors with one each of our extra virgin olive oils and balsamic vinegars.