Nounós Dark Chocolate Yogurt Bark
About this recipe:
We teamed up with our friends at Nounós to create the perfect sweet summer snack.
We paired their family sized Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt with our beloved Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar to create a creamy, healthy and satisfying yogurt bark. Top it off with fresh berries and granola and you have yourself a delicious treat.
- 1.5 cups Nounós Family Size Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup granola of choice
- Kosterina Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar (to drizzle on top!)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Spread Nounós Greek Yogurt across to create a thin layer (about 1/2 inch)
- Evenly sprinkle berries and granola across
- Add to freezer to set for at least 2 hours then break into pieces
- Store in a large ziplock bag or freezer-friendly container in the freezer
- Drizzle with Kosterina Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar immediately before serving
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Our most decadent balsamic vinegar is our version of classic chocolate syrup.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Always have the Original on hand with a half case of 500ml (6 bottles).