Sweetheart Baked Brie
About this recipe:
This mouth-watering baked brie with Kosterina Organic Everyday Extra Virgin Olive Oil makes for the perfect app or main dish for the galentine’s in your life. The best part? It’s EASY. Finish with a drizzle of Kosterina’s Fig Balsamic Vinegar, a glass of wine and the best company.
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 large shallot
- 3 tablespoons Kosterina Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Kosterina Organic Everyday Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 16 oz Wheel Brie Cheese
- 2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Arrange the tomatoes and shallots in an oven-safe baking dish. Season with salt, pepper, and Kosterina Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Gently toss to coat with oil and disperse basil evenly. Place in the oven and cook until tomatoes are slightly shriveled about 1 hour.
- Take the tomatoes out and place the wheel of Brie in the middle of the dish. Cut a heart in the center to let the cheese breathe while it bakes (and to make it look cute :)). Drizzle with Kosterina Organic Everyday Extra Virgin Olive Oil and place back in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle with Kosterina Fig Balsamic Vinegar and let it sink into the heart outline in the cheese.
- Serve with bread or crackers. Enjoy!
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Specifically crafted with cooks and bakers in mind.
In this recipe
Say goodbye to chopping garlic with our garlic-infused extra virgin olive oil.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.