Spicy Burrata Toast
About this recipe:Simple & quick, but oh so satisfying. This delicious combination of textures is bursting with flavor from our Kosterina Spicy Red Pepper Olive Oil. Perfect for a quick snack or light meal and is sure to put a “pep” in your step!
- Sourdough Bread
- 1 Burrata
- Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes
- Kosterina Spicy Red Pepper Olive Oil
- Flakey Sea Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2-3 Basil Leaves
- Hot Honey
- Cut or Tear Burrata in half, place on toasted bread. Using a knife, spread Burrata to cover toast.
- Cut Cherry Tomatoes in half and place on top of Burrata. Chop 2-3 Basil into strips and sprinkle on top of toast. Sprinkle Flakey Sea Salt and Pepper.
- Drizzle Kosterina Spicy EVOO and Hot Honey on top of toast.
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Bold. Zesty. The perfect amount of heat. Our classic EVOO with a hint of heat.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Always have the Original on hand with a half case of 500ml (6 bottles).