Rosemary and Garlic Lamb Loin Chops
- 4 lamb loin chops
- 4 whole garlic cloves
- 4 rosemary sprigs
- Kosher Salt and Pepper
- Kosterina EVOO
- Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees with cast iron in the oven
- Take the cast iron pan out of the oven and turn the heat to medium high with 2 tablespoons of Kosterina EVOO.
- Season chops liberally with salt and pepper and sear each side for 2-3 min. Add whole garlic cloves and rosemary sprigs on top of each loin. Carefully tilt the pan with a dry towel on one hand and baste with a spoon.
- Roast loins for 5 min in oven and remove from pan and rest for a couple minutes.
- Squeeze lemon juice on top of loins and sprinkle flaky maldom salt if desired.
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Specifically crafted with cooks and bakers in mind.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Always have the Original on hand with a half case of 500ml (6 bottles).