Kosterina’s [Seriously Upgraded] Tik Tok Baked Feta Pasta
About this recipe:Our executive chef Anna Gass gives this trending TikTok recipe a serious upgrade by swapping out regular olive oil with our beloved Garlic Olive Oil and tossing in fresh spinach, heirloom cherry tomatoes, oregano and shrimp. This dish turns into a creamy and comforting pasta within 40 minutes.
- 1/4 cup + 3 Tablespoons Kosterina Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 ounce block of feta
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 2 pints (20 ounces) heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 3 to 4 springs of fresh oregano
- 2 Tablespoon minced garlic, divided
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- 2 cups fresh spinach, shredded
- 1.5 lbs medium shell pasta (or any pasta of choice)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large baking dish, pour 1/4 cup garlic olive oil evenly over the bottom.
- Place feta in the middle of the dish and top with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour in the cherry tomatoes to surround the feta. Add 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Place the oregano springs throughout.
- Place in the oven for 35 minutes.
- While the feta is baking, make the pasta according to pasta directions, drain and set aside.
- Place the shrimp in a small bowl and add the rest of the garlic and chili flakes if using. Also, chop up the spinach and set aside.
- Remove the feta after 35 minutes and place the shrimp around the feta, lightly pushing them into the oil and tomatoes to partially submerge.
- Return baking dish to the oven for 5 minutes until shrimp is cooked through and pink.
- Remove from the oven and crush the feta block and begin to mix it into the hot oil and bruised tomatoes. Pick out the oregano stems.
- Add the spinach and mix to wilt it.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix to throughly combine all the ingredients.
- Serve immediately with another drizzle of oil!
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Say goodbye to chopping garlic with our garlic-infused extra virgin olive oil.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Extra Virgin perfection: one for cooking and one for drizzling.