Homemade Tortilla Chips
About this recipe:Want tortilla chips but without the inflammatory seed oils? Make them at home in under 30 minutes with our Everyday Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil! Baked (not fried) to crunchy and crispy perfection!
- 3-4 Tablespoons Kosterina Everyday EVOO
- Package of Corn Tortillas
- Juice of ½ Lime
- In a small bowl, pour in Kosterina Everyday EVOO and Lime Juice. Mix together.
- Using a basting brush, lightly coat both sides of each tortilla with the EVOO and Lime mixture.
- Stack your tortillas and cut in half. Cut each half into three triangular pieces.
- On a baking sheet, use leftover EVOO and Lime mixture to grease the pan so the chips do not stick. Place chips on the baking sheet and bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- Serve with Salsa or your dip of choice!
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Specifically crafted with cooks and bakers in mind.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Perfect for the household that loves to cook and bake.
The perfect combination of tangy and sweet, these vinegars will brighten up any salad, cocktail or mocktail.