Feta and Spinach Frittata with Herbs
- 6 large eggs
- 5 oz washed and trimmed, baby spinach
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- ½ cup milk (2% or whole)
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped finely
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 2 dashes dry oregano
- Kosterina EVOO
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat 2 tablespoon of Kosterina EVOO in a large dutch oven or large sautoir pan. Add baby spinach and cook until wilted. Season with salt and pepper and set aside until completely cool to touch.
- Grease or spray non-stick spray on a baking dish and set aside.
- While spinach is cooling, crack eggs in a large mixing bowl with milk and whisk. Add feta, fresh and dry herbs, salt and pepper.
- Once spinach is cool enough to handle, transfer spinach into a clean towel and wring out all excess water.
- Lay out spinach on a baking dish and pour egg mixture on top.
- Bake for 15-18 min until firm. Let frittata cool before slicing.
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar: a match made in the Mediterranean.