Creamy Parmesan RightRice Risotto
About this recipe:If you're still deciding on what to make this Mother’s Day, start with this simple, quick prep restaurant-quality risotto! Kosterina Original Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Castelvetrano olives add pizzazz to Creamy Parmesan RightRice Risotto. A few easy add ins make this an entrée or a side dish fit for the amazing moms in your life and their families.
- 1 Pkg Creamy Parmesan RightRice Risotto
- 3 Tbsp Kosterina Extra Virgin Olive Oil + extra for drizzling
- 2 whole peeled garlic cloves, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 cup pitted Castelvetrano green olives, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (optional)
- Prepare Creamy Parmesan RightRice Risotto according to package directions.
- While the RightRice Risotto is cooking, heat a sauté pan to medium heat. Add the Kosterina Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the pan.
- After about two minutes, add the garlic and shallot and mix to combine. Allow to cook for three minutes, until garlic and shallots are softened and shallots are translucent.
- Add the chopped Castelvetrano olives and mix to combine.
- Once the RightRice Risotto is ready, fold the olive mixture into the risotto.
- Place the risotto on serving plates, drizzle with Kosterina Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garnish with grated Parmigiano-Reggiano if desired. Enjoy!
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Extra Virgin perfection: one for cooking and one for drizzling.