Baked Dover Sole
About this recipe:Did you ever think that cooking fish would be simple? Us either, until our chef, Marilena, came up with this 5 ingredient recipe. Filling, healthy and easy!
- 2 Dover Sole fillets or Flounder fillets (about 1 lb. total)
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- 5 TBSP. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 TBSP. Panko bread crumbs
- 2 TBSP. Kosterina extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP. butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place fish fillets in a medium-size baking dish, lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Season the fish fillets well with salt and pepper. Let the fish sit for 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese with the breadcrumbs, the olive oil and the melted butter. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the fish fillets.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and the topping is golden brown. Let stand for a few minutes before serving. A simple tomato and cucumber salad makes the perfect accompaniment to this dish.
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar: a match made in the Mediterranean.