Spicy Turkey Chili
About this recipe:Stay warm & healthy with this hearty turkey chili. Packed with nutritious ingredients and a subtle kick from our Kosterina Red Pepper Olive Oil. This recipe will not only warm you up, but it will make your house smell beautifully for hours!
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 2 Tbsp Kosterina Spicy EVOO
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/2 Zucchini, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (15 ounces) Tomato Sauce + 1/2 can of Water
- 1 can (15 ounces) Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can (15 ounces) Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste - Avocado & Cilantro optional for topping
- In a large pot, drizzle 1 Tbsp Kosterina Spicy EVOO. Add in Onions, Garlic, Peppers, and Zucchini. Season with Salt and Pepper. Add in Ground Turkey after Vegetables have cooked for 2-3 minutes.
- Once Turkey has cooked (no longer pink) add in Chickpeas, Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Sauce, 1/2 Can of Water, and Seasonings. Add additional Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes.
- Once Chili is done, scoop into a bowl and drizzle with Kosterina Spicy EVOO. Additional topping options: Avocado, Cheese, Greek Yogurt, and Cilantro.
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Bold. Zesty. The perfect amount of heat. Our classic EVOO with a hint of heat.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Always have the Original on hand with a half case of 500ml (6 bottles).