Spicy Baked Feta
About this recipe:
- 250 g feta cheese
- 2-3 tomato (depending on size)
- 1 red onion
- 1 Italian or bell green pepper
- A handful Kalamata black olives
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- Black pepper
- Flaky salt
- Kosterina Spicy Red Pepper Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 430 degrees
- Slice the tomatoes, green pepper and red onion and place on the bottom of an oven-safe dish
- Place the feta block on top of the veggies and add on the top of the feta the oregano, chili flakes, black pepper, and drizzle the Spicy Red Pepper Olive Oil.
- Cover with an oven-safe lid and back for 10 minutes at 430F. Take the lid off the dish to uncover the feta cheese, and cook for further 15 minutes.
- Serve with naan bread (or bread of your choice) and enjoy!
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Bold. Zesty. The perfect amount of heat. Our classic EVOO with a hint of heat.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Perfect for the household that loves to cook and bake.