Severino Pasta Aglio e Olio
About this recipe:We teamed up with our favorite pasta brand, Severino Pasta, to create a recipe made in heaven. This classic pasta dish combines simplicity and comfort for a flavorful meal any time. You can find Severino Pasta and Kosterina Extra Virgin Olive Oil at a Whole Foods Market near you!
- 16 ounce bag Severino Dry Pasta
- ⅓ cup Kosterina Everyday Organic Olive Oil plus more for drizzling
- 5 cloves thinly-sliced garlic thinly
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Add pasta and cook according to package directions, until al dente.
- Drain the pasta, reserving 1 or more cups of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and stir until tender and very light brown. Stir in the crushed red pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta and remove from heat, gently tossing to coat. Add pasta water, as desired, to reach desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and lemon juice, then toss again. Season to taste with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Serve topped with grated Parmesan cheese and a drizzle of olive oil and enjoy!
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Specifically crafted with cooks and bakers in mind.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Perfect for the household that loves to cook and bake.