Kosterina's Watermelon, Feta & Mint Salad
8 to 10
About this recipe:This salad is one of our favorites in the Kosterina Kitchen. It's easy to assemble, and it's always a crowd pleaser. The combination of sweet and salty elements are extra refreshing - especially on a summer afternoon.
- 1 small seedless watermelon
- 1 TBSP. lemon juice
- 3 TBSP. Kosterina extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 TBSP. fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 4 oz. Greek Feta cheese, crumbled
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1 TBSP. lemon zest
- 1 TBSP. Kosterina extra virgin olive oil
- Remove the rind and cut it into 1” chunks. You should have about 2 lbs. of watermelon chunks. Place the chunks in a large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil, mint and gently toss to coat evenly. Season lightly and salt and pepper and toss again.
- Transfer the watermelon salad to a wide, shallow platter. Crumble the Feta cheese on top and sprinkle with the lemon zest.
- Drizzle with some more olive oil and serve immediately.
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Always have the Original on hand with a half case of 500ml (6 bottles).