Easy Whipped Feta Dip
About this recipe:We are so excited to partner with Eastern Standard Provisions Co. for this recipe! Whipped Feta Dip and Kosterina Spicy Red Pepper EVOO is already a match made in heaven, and with the addition of these soft pretzel bites, you simply won't be able to resist! A perfect blend of textures with light & creamy feta and tender-soft pretzels, accompanied by a hint of spice from the EVOO, you will fall in love with this quick & easy feta dip.
- 1 Bag Eastern Standard Provisions Turnbuckle Soft Pretzel Sticks
- 1 Bag Eastern Standard Provisions One-Timer Soft Pretzel Bites
- 1/4 Cup Kosterina Spicy Red Pepper Olive Oil
- 16 Oz. Feta cheese
- 2/3 Cup shelled pistachios
- 1/2 Cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 Cup plain full-fat greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Zest from one lemon
- 1 Baby cucumber
- Handful cherry tomatoes
- In a food processor, blend the shelled pistachios until a smooth nut butter forms. (This may take a few minutes.)
- Add the feta, mint, yogurt, lemon juice, and lemon zest and blend to combine. While the food processor is running, add the oil in a thin and steady stream through the hole of the processor's lid. Continue blending until light and silky smooth in texture.
- Cut Turnbuckles and One-Timers in half.
- Spread mixture over Turnbuckles and One-Timers, or simply dip.
- Top with cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and a drizzle of oil.
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Bold. Zesty. The perfect amount of heat. Our classic EVOO with a hint of heat.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Always have the Original on hand with a half case of 500ml (6 bottles).
The perfect combination of tangy and sweet, these vinegars will brighten up any salad, cocktail or mocktail.