Crushed Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
About this recipe:
This 3-ingredient ice cream is dairy free & vegan, and the perfect summer treat with no guilt attached! We recommend eating this ice cream right after it’s been blended because it tastes just like soft serve, and who wants to wait to eat ice cream?
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced in small pieces
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, cut in half
- ¼ cup Kosterina Strawberry Vinegar
- Chocolate chips (optional) for toppings
- Add frozen fruit to a food processor or blender.
- Patiently blend until smooth, frequently using a spatula to moving fruit down
- Add Kosterina Strawberry Vinegar
- Serve immediately or let it sit in the freezer for at least 1 hour
- Serve with your favorite toppings
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Taste all of our flavors with one each of our extra virgin olive oils and balsamic vinegars.