Apple Cider Hot Toddy
About this recipe:
Using the warmth of our Apple Cider Balsamic Vinegar, create our take on this classic drink. Great as a slow-sipper drink or a nightcap, this cocktail isn't overwhelming sweet like mulled wine or warm ciders...it's just right.
- 1 1/4 cups hot water
- 1 3/4 oz bourbon
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 tsp honey
- Pinch of nutmeg, preferably grated fresh
- Cinnamon stick
- Lemon slice
- 5 whole cloves
- Add water, bourbon, lemon juice, apple cider balsamic vinegar and honey to a cup and mix.
- Use a microplane or fine grater grate a pinch of nutmeg into the drink then stir with a cinnamon stick.
- Prick the lemon wheel with the cloves then add to the drink and enjoy!
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Always have the Original on hand with a half case of 500ml (6 bottles).