We're currently hiring:
New York Area (Hybrid) / Full Time / 1-10 employees
To apply: Please email Milo Rodriguez (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Katina Mountanos (email@example.com) with your LinkedIn profile/resume.
About the Job
We are looking for a brilliant operations expert to support our next phase of growth and executing our global operations strategy. Together with VP of Operations, you will manage sourcing, production, fulfillment, and inventory planning across all our categories.
Major areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Manage procurement processes into ERP system and communication with vendors
- Execute sourcing strategy by issuing purchase orders, assuring smooth receipt in the warehouse, coordinating freight in and out to B2B and B2C customers while keeping a cost-saving approach in mind
- Work closely with 3PL on order fulfillment, on time performance and escalation management
- Analyze financial impacts of proposed logistics changes (routing, shipping, volume, network etc.) and identify cost cutting opportunities
- Order processing and fulfillment management in ERP system (experience with DEAR is a plus!)
- Maintain ERP automatic interfaces of EDI, warehouse, and eCommerce, working with the ERP support team to assure orders and confirmation in and out are being transmitted smoothly. Prompt reaction to any errors.
- Proactive thinking, anticipate potential problems & come up with alternatives/solutions
- Lead continuous process improvement projects related to procurement, logistics processes and retail compliance
- Ensure FEFO inventory control method as well as notification and alerts regarding expired products. Ability to collaborate with the sales team regarding efficient product selling.
- Reach across the organization to resolve exceptions and ensure adequate level of support for month-end activities
- Manage allocation process as needed
Skills / Qualification
- 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain, Operations, or Customer Service preferably at a CPG company
- Prior use of ERP system
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills while being innovative and creative with a “can-do” attitude
- High attention to detail and project management capabilities
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be both entrepreneurial and methodical
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Collaborative mindset with strength in effectively receiving and giving feedback
VP/Director of Wholesale Sales
To apply: Please email Milo Rodriguez (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume.
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced sales leader who is excited about strategically scaling our wholesale business, leveraging past experience and relationships.
In this role, you will build deep, strategic relationships with our retail partners, existing and new and you will enable our brand to strategically expand into new channels, markets and categories.
Customer Relationship Management
Our current relationships you would help manage and oversee include: Whole Foods, Crate & Barrel, Nordstrom, Food52 and select independent retailers.
- Manage ongoing customer development, marketing and promotional strategy, sales analytics and forecasting needs
- Support all customer development activities, building strategic relationships with the merchant teams across multiple categories
- Spearhead and implement strategies to increase velocities and SKU count
- Monitor sell-through, coordinate rebuys, and collaborate to provide any support customers might need to drive sales
- Create and implement marketing and promotional strategy and planning, while maintaining quarterly budget goals
- Grow distribution presence and own relationships with key distribution partners (UNFI, KeHE, others as needed)
Order Fulfillment and Inventory Management
- Coordinate inventory demand and forecasting to support growth, in balance with our direct channel inventory
- Manage and support all processes related to order fulfillment
- Source, onboard and manage broker partnerships
- Oversee the implementation of drop-shipping
- Own the entire fulfillment process: from PO to invoice
- Coordinate with couriers to ensure pick-ups as needed
- Coordinate with finance on billing and receipt of payment
- Ensure the fulfillment center is following pack out guidelines as relevant for each account
Wholesale opportunities to explore will include brick-and-mortar (mass retail and specialty), e-commerce and new, alternative channels such as social.
- Develop and execute a highly strategic, targeted outbound strategy to pursue new accounts that support long-term, profitable growth and favorable brand exposure
- Develop sales presentations for core categories, as relevant to the target customer, within the context of the broader brand platform
- Channel insights from consumers, partners and the industry to understand how to best position and sell the brand and its offerings
- Support and inform product development and marketing activities and initiatives based on wholesale opportunities, needs or issues
- Be a thought-partner to the team, sharing insights to inform the current and future definition of our brand, product and sales strategy
- Assist in financial reporting, forecasting and working capital optimization
Manager of Influencer Marketing & Partnerships
To apply: Please email Katie Nadler (email@example.com) with your resume.
About the Job
As a member of the marketing team, you will have exposure across all marketing efforts, while spearheading our influencer marketing efforts to drive meaningful growth. This is an opportunity to impact our bottom line in one of our fastest-growing acquisition channels.
This role is perfect for you if you are a passionate about the creator economy and can easily switch between thinking big picture and rolling up your sleeves to execute – you think creatively while also being metrics-driven.
Influencer Strategy & Growth
- Develop influencer strategy and determine how to allocate budgets across creators (from micro to mega), platforms (Instagram, YouTube, TikTok), and industries (food, lifestyle, among others)
- Manage influencer pipeline and outreach (either individually or through influencer platforms), negotiate terms, develop creative briefs to guide content creation
- Collect, track and report on key metrics (such as impressions, clicks, CTR, CVR, CPC, CPA and ROAS), with a strong understanding of the KPI goals of the program
- Think creatively to come up with unique ways to involve influencers in new product launches, campaigns, and seasonal initiatives
- Work with our paid marketing agency on whitelisting opportunities, negotiating rates and providing onboarding instructions through our team
Influencer Relationship Management
- Nurture influencer relationships to maximize added-value posts and create relationships where our authentic brand enthusiasts not only love our products but also love working with Kosterina
- Manage gifting program for top converting, content creating and/or highest profile influencers; additional celebrity gifting to nurture potential new high profile relationships
- Recruit the right influencers to join our affiliate program – monthly or bi-monthly outreach to influencer affiliates to keep them involved with our brand
- Active social engagement in influencer community
- Play a role developing partnerships, applying the same skillset working to achieve credibility and awareness
- Participate in key partnership discussions and collaborate on ways to create additional buzz
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience with strategic influencer marketing and collaborations
- Prior experience growing and scaling a multi-tiered influencer program
- Knowledge of content creator trends and ability to think creatively – what has never been done?
- Strong preference for candidates who are passionate about wellness - our team LOVES the brand and products!
- Deep understanding of performance marketing and optimizing programs for conversion
- A can-do, positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach
- Pre-existing relationships with key content creators are an added plus
We are a small but resourceful, positive, and collaborative team, passionate about holistic health and excited to keep growing. We are led by Kosterina founder, Katina Mountanos, a seasoned e-commerce and retail executive. She is a second-time entrepreneur and sold her first business, Manicube, to Elizabeth Arden in 2015. Previously, Katina founded an internal incubator at Walmart, which launched new omni-channel consumer products brands (~$200MM in revenue) and held leadership roles at Quidsi (sold to Amazon) and L’Oreal. Katina began her career in investment banking at Citi.
Kosterina celebrates and embraces having a diverse team. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.