|Dear Kosterina Family,
Happy New Year!
It's January(!), which in the Kosterina household means we are busy prepping our annual goals and strategic plan for 2020. The act of thinking through your goals and putting them down on paper makes it much more likely that you'll actually achieve your goals. We are followers of fitness influencer, Todd Durkin, and on his podcast last week (episode here), he outlined a really great framework for personal goal planning.
Set aside a couple of hours this week to sit down and draw up your responses to Todd's questions:
1. What were your biggest wins or achievements in 2019?
2. What were your biggest losses of 2019?
3. What were your greatest lessons learned in 2019?
4. What are your Big 5 for 2020? (The 5 big things you must do the create the year you want. Think through goals related to career, family, health, personal, spiritual, adventure, etc).
5. What's your theme for 2020?
6. What habits do you need to develop to achieve these goals? Which ones do you have to eliminate?
7. Who do you want to connect with this year to help you achieve what you want to achieve?
8. What are your Big 5 for life? (The 5 things you want to be remembered for).
9. What's your big hairy audacious goal (BHAG)?
Peace, love & EVOO,