Inspired Holiday Gift Guide
As the holiday season approaches, self-care pivots into giving and sharing with others. We know that gift-giving can be overwhelming at times, so we've put together a wellness-inspired guide to make your search easier. And hopefully, you can use this time to inspire people you care about to live a happier, healthier life!
Skincare & Self-care
- Golde facemasks ($): If superfood masks are calling your name, look no further. This is perfect for stocking stuffers or office gifts. Our favorite? Clean Greens Superfood Mask.
- Vitruvi Terracotta Essential Oil Diffuser ($$): We love the style of this essential oil diffuser - it's almost like a piece of art. It's made of stone and natural materials, so it's good for the planet, too!
Natural Food & Drink
- Material Kitchen Knife Set ($$): For any kitchen amateur (or expert!) who is looking to sharpen their knife skills - and look pretty on their countertop - look no further.
- N'espresso Vertuo Machine ($$): Now you can make coffee and espresso in a sustainable, easy way. We're obsessed with the latest N'espresso machine, which is great for for all types of coffee lovers!
- Kosterina EVOO with gift bag ($): We couldn't help ourselves! It does look beautiful under the tree, if we say so ourselves.
- Heirloom Kitchen Cookbook ($): This beautiful cookbook by Anna Francese Gass is one of our favorites to have on the shelf. It highlights the most delicious and authentic recipes from immigrant women around the world.
- Rockjuice ($): This natural wine subscription by a former sommelier based in the Bay Area is one of the best wine programs we could find. We love how they source from unsuspecting wineries around the world and prioritize sustainability.
- Butcherbox ($): If you don't know where to turn for high-quality, grass-fed meats Butcherbox is a favorite in the Kosterina household.
- Kosterina ($$): We might be biased, but our monthly subscription is our favorite. We guarantee fresh EVOO with the highest quality ingredients delivered straight to your door. What's better than that?!
- Peloton Digital ($): You already know that we love our Peloton bike - but if you're looking for a lower cost, more accessible option - they just launched unlimited access to boot camp, yoga and HITT workouts via their app for $19.49/month. So worth it!
- SLT Workouts ($): No matter where you are around the country, this intense pilates class is more than a workout - it's seriously a lifestyle. Stack up on classes while you can!
- National Parks Pass ($$): If getting more fresh air has been on your New Year's Resolutions for years now - grab yourself (or someone you love!) and unlimited National Park pass. It's the perfect combination of wellness and social good!
- The Lodge at Woodloch ($$$): You may remember Woodloch as a local family vacation spot - but their wellness offerings are out of this world. Think: Meditation spaces, workouts and farm-to-table dining. A weekend retreat is calling our name!
- A Miraval Wellness Retreat ($$$$): The splurge-worthiest gift on our list is by far the most relaxing. Spend a week at the Miraval Resort in Arizona for the ultimate wellness retreat. It seems like a dream.