Strawberry Gin Spritz
About this recipe:This Strawberry Gin Spritz is so simple to make and a crowd pleaser. It's vibrant in taste and has a subtle tanginess that will make this drink stand out from the rest. Incredibly delicious and perfect for a special occasion.
- 2 ounce Gin
- 1.5 ounce Kosterina Strawberry Crushed Fruit Vinegar
- ¾ ounce Elderflower Liqueur
- Juice of ½ Lemon
- Prosecco for topping
- Strawberry and Rosemary for Garnish
- Note: Gin could be swapped for Vodka
- Add Gin, Crushed Fruit Vinegar, Elderflower Liqueur, and Lemon to a glass with ice, stir.
- Top with Prosecco. Garnish with a halved Strawberry and sprig of Rosemary.
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
The perfect combination of tangy and sweet, fresh crushed fruit and no added sugar.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Always have the Original on hand with a half case of 500ml (6 bottles).