Spicy Shrimp and Spaghetti Aglio Olio
About this recipe:
We're here to claim that this is one of the simplest, yet most satisfying pasta dishes. We took a slight twist on the traditional Italian dish, by adding our new Spicy Red Pepper Olive Oil and shrimp for protein. This meal comes together quickly and is packed with flavor. A terrific recipe for dinner anytime of year.
- 2 Tbsp Kosterina Spicy EVOO
- 1lb Fresh or Frozen Shrimp (about 12 medium Shrimp)
- 2 Gloves Garlic, Chopped - Handful of Chopped Parsley (about 2-3 Tbsp)
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3-4 Tbsp of Kosterina EVOO
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- Handful of Chopped Parsley (about 2-3 Tbsp)
- Thin Spaghetti (half a box)
- Cook Spaghetti (follow your box for cooking instructions).
- In a pan on Medium Heat, add Spicy EVOO and Garlic. Cook for about 1 minute then add Chopped Parsely.
- Stir EVOO, Garlic, and Parsely before adding in Shrimp.
- Cook Shrimp for 3 minutes, flipping half way.
- Remove shrimp from pan and place on warm plate to keep warm.
- Remove pan from heat and remove excess oil.
- Wipe bottom of pan with paper towel carefully before putting back on the stove.
- On Medium Low heat, add 3-4 Tbsps of Spicy EVOO (about 6 turns around the pan) and Garlic.
- Let cook for about 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Turn heat to Low, add Spaghetti and Chopped Parsley.
- Toss Spaghetti until fully covered in Garlic and Oil, add in Shrimp and toss again before serving.
ull recipe uses about 1/4 cup of Chopped Parsely amd 5 Garlic Cloves - Boil Pasta while Cooking Shrimp
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Bold. Zesty. The perfect amount of heat. Our classic EVOO with a hint of heat.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Perfect for the household that loves to cook and bake.