Crispy Parmesan Garlic Asparagus
About this recipe:This parmesan asparagus recipe is the perfect crispy side dish. In a matter of minutes, you will have tender asparagus cooked to perfection, and without the need for chopping up a bunch of sticky garlic! Plus, all you need to do is add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix. Although simple, this asparagus packs a bunch of flavor and will become a new family favorite!
- 2 pounds (1 kg) asparagus washed, dried and wood ends removed
- 2 tablespoons Kosterina Garlic EVOO
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese (or Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese)
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste (about 1/2-3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C). Lightly grease a baking tray or sheet with Kosterina Garlic EVOO
- Place the trimmed asparagus in a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and use your hands to evenly coat onto the asparagus.
- Transfer the asparagus and breadcrumb mixture onto prepared baking sheet and arrange into one even layer. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the asparagus are just tender.
- Broil/grill for 2-3 minutes until breadcrumbs are golden browned and asparagus has reached desired doneness.
- Serve warm.
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Say goodbye to chopping garlic with our garlic-infused extra virgin olive oil.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Always have the Original on hand with a half case of 500ml (6 bottles).