About this recipe:Summer and 80 degree weather call for refreshing, cold and delicious beverages. This sangria is an absolute must-try and is extra bright in flavor (and color!) due to our Strawberry Crushed Fruit Vinegar. This sparkling strawberry sangria pairs perfectly with juicy burgers, grilled chicken, pasta salad and all your outdoor BBQ's. Cheers!
- 1 bottle wine white (we love using Riesling)
- 1 bottle champagne
- 1/2 cup Kosterina Strawberry Crushed Fruit Vinegar
- ¼ cup strawberry liquor
- 3 cups strawberries
- 2 cups of fresh mint
- Optional: 8 oz frozen peaches, 8 oz frozen pineapple
- Chop up the strawberries and place the fruit in a large pitcher.
- Add the wine, ½ cup mint, Kosterina Strawberry Crushed Fruit Vinegar, and strawberry liquor into the pitcher and stir until well combined.
- Chill: Cover and place the wine sangria in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
- Just before serving, add Champagne: Pour the champagne into the pitcher or into each glass your serving.
- Serve with ice and garnish with remaining mint.
Fruit variations: You can use any berries or fruits you love!
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
The perfect combination of tangy and sweet, fresh crushed fruit and no added sugar.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Always have the Original on hand with a half case of 500ml (6 bottles).