Mother's Day Pancakes
- 2 TBSP Everyday Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 TBSP Whole Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ Cups Simple Mills Pancake Mix
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Sliced Strawberries
- Whisk eggs, milk and extra virgin olive oil in a large bowl. Add mix and whisk until well blended
- Heat lightly oiled griddle or skillet on medium heat
- Pour batter onto griddle using about 2 TBSP. batter for each pancake
- Cook until edges are dry, turn and brown other side
- Top with your favorite yogurt and berries
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Specifically crafted with cooks and bakers in mind.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Two bottles of our Everyday for the kitchen and one bottle of our Original for the table.