Mother's Day Pancakes
- 2 TBSP Everyday Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 TBSP Whole Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ Cups Simple Mills Pancake Mix
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Sliced Strawberries
- Whisk eggs, milk and extra virgin olive oil in a large bowl. Add mix and whisk until well blended
- Heat lightly oiled griddle or skillet on medium heat
- Pour batter onto griddle using about 2 TBSP. batter for each pancake
- Cook until edges are dry, turn and brown other side
- Top with your favorite yogurt and berries
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Our newest extra virgin olive oil, developed specifically cooking and baking.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Extra Virgin perfection: one for cooking and one for drizzling.
One each of all of our 375ml extra virgin olive oils and balsamic vinegars make the perfect starter set..