- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 4-8 Mint Leaves + sprigs for garnish
- 1/3 Cup Fresh or Frozen Blueberries + more for garnish
- 1 Tablespoon Blueberry Crushed Fruit Vinegar
- 2 ounces White Rum of your choice
- Ice to top off glass
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Seltzer to top off glass
- Lightly muddle the mint and blueberries in the bottom of a cocktail shaker for about 30 seconds. By mashing the berries and mint, you will release more flavor.
- Add the blueberry crushed fruit vinegar, rum, lime juice, a handful of ice and shake.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice and garnish with a lime wedge, more blueberries, and mint stem.
- Top with a splash of seltzer.
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar: a match made in the Mediterranean.
The perfect Kosterina starter set: one of each of our signature olive oils.