- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 4-8 Mint Leaves + sprigs for garnish
- 1/3 Cup Fresh or Frozen Blueberries + more for garnish
- 1 Tablespoon Blueberry Crushed Fruit Vinegar
- 2 ounces White Rum of your choice
- Ice to top off glass
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Seltzer to top off glass
- Lightly muddle the mint and blueberries in the bottom of a cocktail shaker for about 30 seconds. By mashing the berries and mint, you will release more flavor.
- Add the blueberry crushed fruit vinegar, rum, lime juice, a handful of ice and shake.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice and garnish with a lime wedge, more blueberries, and mint stem.
- Top with a splash of seltzer.
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
The perfect combination of tangy and sweet, fresh crushed fruit and no added sugar.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Always have the Original on hand with a half case of 500ml (6 bottles).