AppetizerMain CourseSaladsSide Dish
Crushed Fruit Vinegar Trio
White Wine Vinegar imported from Greece. Grape Must imported from Italy. Made in USA
Introducing our newest trio of crushed fruit vinegars in three unique and versatile flavors: Strawberry, Tangerine & Blueberry. Sold together as a Trio, they are the perfect combination of tangy and sweet, made with fresh crushed fruit and no added sugar. They are made with the same devotion to freshness, quality, and bold flavors for which we are known. They include only 3 ingredients: white wine vinegar from Greece, grape must from Italy and crushed fruit. They are pure, simple, and delicious.
How to Use
Vinegars should be stored in a cool, dry place and never in the refrigerator.
Tangerine: Tangerine Purée, White Cooked Grape Must (imported from Italy), White Wine Vinegar (imported from Greece)
Blueberry: Blueberry Purée, White Cooked Grape Must (imported from Italy), White Wine Vinegar (imported from Greece)
Why Kosterina Extra Virgin Olive Oil?
High-PolyphenolPolyphenols are powerful, naturally occurring antioxidants that are clinically proven to reduce inflammation in the body. Our EVOO has a polyphenol content of 470 mg/kg.
Early HarvestWhen olives are harvested early, they are picked and pressed before they are ripe. Our early harvest have higher levels of polyphenol content and our signature fresh, robust flavor.
GreekAll of our extra virgin olive oils are made from 100% Koroneiki olives harvested in southern Greece. The Kosterina family hails from Koroni - the home of the Koroneiki olive.
What People Are Saying
- MaryRated 5 out of 5 stars7 hours ago5 Stars
- MaryI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 hours ago5 Stars
- Brian W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat with a salad and Olive Oil
First, I bought a three-pack and then had to buy another because we enjoyed this so much!
- sandra d.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat
- Fran R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAll great flavors
Love in salads & drinks - great in gingerale, howbeit pricey.
- Anne D.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat Gift!
My sister loved this! A great way to try out the vinegars.
- Anne D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove it!!
You can smell and taste the blueberry. Easy to make delicious dressing with just olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Ralitsa L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoI absolutely love them
So good and tasty to add to my NA cocktails
- TinaRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago5 Stars
Totally awesome flavor
- sandraRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago5 Stars