polyphenols for the win
Scientists agree eating foods rich in polyphenols can lower your blood pressure and cholesterol, improve the health of your arteries, slow the aging process, and even aid in fighting some cancers.
Olive oil must have a polyphenol content of 55mg/kg to be considered Extra Virgin.
Kosterina EVOO always has polyphenol content of more than 400 mg/kg at the time of harvest.
- 15% off first subscription shipment
- Best Pricing per unit
- additional 10% off all other Kosterina orders
- Flexible FREE shipping options
- Special surprise bonus items
- Early access to new products
how it works
1. Select your shipment size - 3 bottles or 6 bottles.
2. Set your shipment frequency - monthly, every 2 months, or every 3 months.
3. Edit anytime - increase, decrease, skip, pause, speed up, reschedule, or cancel any time.
Pre-Orders cannot be combined with regular orders