Pumpkin Oat Cookies
About this recipe:
These soft cookies use our Kosterina Dark Chocolate for a delicious, healthy treat. Whether it be for breakfast, dessert, or a quick snack, this satisfying and guilt-free recipe will be a Fall favorite for the entire family! Enjoy!
- 2 ½ Cups rolled or quick oats
- 1 Cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2-3 Tbsp maple syrup, coconut sugar, or agave syrup
- 1-2 Tsp pumpkin spice or cinnamon (opt.)
- 1 Bar chopped Kosterina Almond Butter & Vanilla Dark Chocolate
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF
- Mix all ingredients in bowl to form a thick dough, adding sweetener to taste
- Form 12 cookie shapes with hands (cookies will not spread or change shape while baking), top each cookie with any leftover chocolate bits
- Place cookies on parchment-lined baking pan or directly onto pan
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes
- Let cool completely before storing. Store in sealed container at room temperature for 3 days, in fridge for 1 week, or freeze for up to 3 months.
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Our founder's favorite is filled with creamy almond butter and a touch of vanilla and sea salt.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
The perfect combination of tangy and sweet, fresh crushed fruit and no added sugar.
Taste all of our flavors with one each of our extra virgin olive oils and balsamic vinegars.