Pumpkin Oat Cookies
About this recipe:
These soft cookies use our Kosterina Dark Chocolate for a delicious, healthy treat. Whether it be for breakfast, dessert, or a quick snack, this satisfying and guilt-free recipe will be a Fall favorite for the entire family! Enjoy!
- 2 ½ Cups rolled or quick oats
- 1 Cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2-3 Tbsp maple syrup, coconut sugar, or agave syrup
- 1-2 Tsp pumpkin spice or cinnamon (opt.)
- 1 Bar chopped Kosterina Almond Butter & Vanilla Dark Chocolate
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF
- Mix all ingredients in bowl to form a thick dough, adding sweetener to taste
- Form 12 cookie shapes with hands (cookies will not spread or change shape while baking), top each cookie with any leftover chocolate bits
- Place cookies on parchment-lined baking pan or directly onto pan
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes
- Let cool completely before storing. Store in sealed container at room temperature for 3 days, in fridge for 1 week, or freeze for up to 3 months.
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Perfect for the household that loves to cook and bake.