Peach and Berry Pick-Me-Up Smoothie
About this recipe:
This smoothie is a 5-second dish (can it get any better than that?) - and good for you, too! It uses a combination of our favorite stone fruits and other natural products that help us feel good - and satisfied.
- 1½ cups frozen peach or plum slices (with skins)
- 1½ cups mixed berries, cold
- ½ cup plain kefir or plain Greek yogurt, cold
- 1-1½ cups almond milk, cold
- 1 TBSP. Greek honey
- unsweetened organic coconut flakes
- organic chia seeds
- bee pollen (optional)
- Place the frozen peach slices, the berries, the kefir or Greek yogurt and one cup of almond milk in a food processor. Puree until smooth, adding the rest of the almond milk as needed.
- Add the honey and process again.
- Top with unsweetened coconut flakes, chia seeds and bee pollen and serve at once.
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Our highest polyphenol extra virgin olive oil complete with chic, white Kosterina gift bags.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar: a match made in the Mediterranean.