Apple Bourbon Smash
About this recipe:Warm spices & honeycrisp apple slices meet Kosterina Apple Cider Balsamic Vinegar in perfect fall harmony. Whether it be for a holiday party or a night in by the fireplace, this cocktail is one to enjoy!
- ½ honeycrisp apple, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons Kosterina Apple Cider Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 ounces bourbon
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- Grated fresh nutmeg
- Pinch ground cardamom (optional)
- Apple slices and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Muddle honeycrisp apple and Kosterina Apple Cider Balsamic Vinegar in a shaker until completely smashed
- Add bourbon, lemon juice, a pinch of grated nutmeg & ground cardamom
- Fill shaker with ice and shake until completely chilled
- Pour into rocks glasses and garnish with grated nutmeg, cinnamon sticks, and apple slices if desired
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
Always have the Original on hand with a half case of 500ml (6 bottles).
The perfect combination of tangy and sweet, these vinegars will brighten up any salad, cocktail or mocktail.