Apple Bourbon Smash
About this recipe:Warm spices & honeycrisp apple slices meet Kosterina Apple Cider Balsamic Vinegar in perfect fall harmony. Whether it be for a holiday party or a night in by the fireplace, this cocktail is one to enjoy!
- ½ honeycrisp apple, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons Kosterina Apple Cider Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 ounces bourbon
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- Grated fresh nutmeg
- Pinch ground cardamom (optional)
- Apple slices and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Muddle honeycrisp apple and Kosterina Apple Cider Balsamic Vinegar in a shaker until completely smashed
- Add bourbon, lemon juice, a pinch of grated nutmeg & ground cardamom
- Fill shaker with ice and shake until completely chilled
- Pour into rocks glasses and garnish with grated nutmeg, cinnamon sticks, and apple slices if desired
Shop Mediterranean Essentials
In this recipe
The health benefits of vinegar with the naturally sweet, crisp taste of a cider.
Our highest polyphenol EVOO straight from Southern Greece.
The perfect combination of tangy and sweet, fresh crushed fruit and no added sugar.
Taste all of our flavors with one each of our extra virgin olive oils and balsamic vinegars.