Just in time for Thanksgiving! Thank you Baran Bakery for the incredible recipe.
INGREDIENTS (serves 6)
1/4 Cup Butter
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Almond Butter
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup Flour
1 Bar Kosterina Almond Butter & Vanilla Dark Chocolate
2-3 Tablespoons Milk
1 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate
1 Teaspoon Coconut Oil
1. Using a hand mixer, beat together butter, brown sugar, almond butter and vanilla.
2. Cut the chocolate bar into small pieces.
3. Fold flour and chocolate bits into the butter and sugar mixture and add milk as needed for mixing (you just want the texture to resemble cookie dough).
4. Use a mini ice cream scooper to get the even sized truffles. Roll them into balls.
5. Freeze for 30 minutes.
6. Melt together dark chocolate and coconut oil until smooth.
7. Dip each truffle in the melted chocolate and all extra chocolate to drop off before setting down.
8. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
9. Use leftover melted chocolate to drizzle over the balls.
10. Top with chopped almonds or sea salt.
If you're still deciding on what to make this Mother’s Day, start with this simple, quick prep restaurant-quality risotto! Kosterina Original Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Castelvetrano olives add pizzazz to Creamy Parmesan RightRice Risotto. A few easy add ins make this an entrée or a side dish fit for the amazing moms in your life and their families.
With the warmer weather here, we all need some easy, cold pasta salads in our repertoire for outside entertaining and to satisfy that Italian craving. This tortellini salad is as delicious as it looks and incorporates one of our favorite pasta brands sold at Whole Foods, Severino, and our new, incredibly easy Kosterina Simple Vinaigrette.
Pre-Orders cannot be combined with regular orders