Just in time for Thanksgiving! Thank you Baran Bakery for the incredible recipe.
INGREDIENTS (serves 6)
1/4 Cup Butter
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Almond Butter
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup Flour
1 Bar Kosterina Almond Butter & Vanilla Dark Chocolate
2-3 Tablespoons Milk
1 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate
1 Teaspoon Coconut Oil
1. Using a hand mixer, beat together butter, brown sugar, almond butter and vanilla.
2. Cut the chocolate bar into small pieces.
3. Fold flour and chocolate bits into the butter and sugar mixture and add milk as needed for mixing (you just want the texture to resemble cookie dough).
4. Use a mini ice cream scooper to get the even sized truffles. Roll them into balls.
5. Freeze for 30 minutes.
6. Melt together dark chocolate and coconut oil until smooth.
7. Dip each truffle in the melted chocolate and all extra chocolate to drop off before setting down.
8. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
9. Use leftover melted chocolate to drizzle over the balls.
10. Top with chopped almonds or sea salt.
These protein-packed truffles are a delightful way to spend an afternoon with one of our favorite flavor combinations, almond butter and dark chocolate. They are quick to assemble and make for impressive gifts for teachers and neighbors, or to indulge in a midday treat.
Pre-Orders cannot be combined with regular orders